June 1, 2008

A Lonely Memory



I'm sitting right here

Waiting for someone to come

I'm here...keep on wondering...

That a miracle would shed me on

As I am waiting, I feel sadness

I feel emptiness

Why?

Why am I along this shattered feeling?

Is there someone or even something...

One who or which might help?

One who could mend my broken heart?

I hope and wish...

I can't think.

My mind is frozen by coldness...

My heart is torn down by sadness...

Unaware that I'm drowning

Lonely.

I'm not so sure now.

Word's can't explain why.

Senses couldn't even guess...

Numb.

I'm in a nightmare.

Countless of times...

A fairytale has ended.

No comments:

FEATURED PHOTO

FEATURED PHOTO
The Bloom - Photo by Deborah Sangre Baisa Rulona

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

All articles and photos in this blog are protected under the Philippines' Republic Act No. 8293 (An act prescribing the Intellectual Property Code).

Please respect the rights of the owner(s) if you need to use any of the photos or articles by asking due permission.