June 28, 2008

God’s Love


I wonder how God sees through the skies
What he thinks whenever we make lies?
I wonder how he speaks through our hearts
How he comforts us when our dreams fall apart?

When I was a kid I tend to look above
To see the clouds and directly speak to God
When I feel alone and my tears shed on
I feel His presence to continue and move on.

On the latter part of day my life seems ending
Like shattered glass… each piece is breaking
I kneel down to ask for his guidance
The rays from above shines through my countenance

I whisper a prayer of solemn gratitude
For a love so endless and forgiving attitude
I tried to keep my feet on righteousness
The dreadful is stronger than my own holiness.

I know I’m unworthy of God’s true mercy
Unacceptable to the promise of life eternity
My existence is a living testimony
That without Him… I’m useless… unworthy!

No comments:

FEATURED PHOTO

FEATURED PHOTO
The Bloom - Photo by Deborah Sangre Baisa Rulona

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

All articles and photos in this blog are protected under the Philippines' Republic Act No. 8293 (An act prescribing the Intellectual Property Code).

Please respect the rights of the owner(s) if you need to use any of the photos or articles by asking due permission.